Fast and easy DIY Halloween "Flower Crown"

3:25 PM Jo 0 Comments

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Today I bring you a Halloween DIY....
It's very easy, made in less than hour with things you have in your house!
You will need:
  • Garland cut to the length desired for your head: I had orange fall garland that I used
  • Black paint: I used black acrylic paint I had handy
  • Paint brush
  • Black stretchable spider webbing
  • Scissors: to cut garland and black stretchable spider webbing
  • Newspaper
  • Glitter: I used glitter eyeshadow!
  1. Lay out newspaper where you will be painting
  2. Cut the garland to your desired size
  3. Take your paint and paint brush and paint all over. I found it easiest to pour a blob and then dip and paint the garland
  4. While it is still wet, sprinkle your glitter all around (be sure to get both sides!)
  5. Now at this point you can do two things depending on the amount of time you have; you can let it dry for a while or, as I did, use a hair dryer and make it dry faster
  6. Lastly you put the webbing on; find a good starting point to hook the web on (I did mine where the two ends meet) and just spread it around, hook it on leaves, twist it around the garland
  7. Now place it on your head and smile! You have a cute, black, sparkly flower crown for Halloween.
Stay safe and have a wonderful Halloween! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: