Planner Supplies

7:00 AM Jo 0 Comments

PLANNERS

Today I did a little shopping for things for my room and stumbled upon some really cute planner supplies! At Michael's Craft Store I picked up these items, which were 70% off! I grabbed 2 packs of stickers for little notes and a pack of cute flag paper clips. 
This year I really wanted to start a bullet journal but I feel that it wouldn't suit my needs, because I often need to plan for days ahead, not just day by day. So I decided to create my own bullet journal / agenda style of planner. I will start with a sort of plain planer with no colors or doodles. Then I am going to add in quotes, stickers, washi tape, etc. This way I can be creative and make it my own (like a bullet journal) but still have the planner layout. The planner I use now is actually a great one to use. It is by poppin and I got it from Staples.
The amazing planner accessories that I picked up are actually by the blogger Heidi Swapp (http://www.heidiswapp.com/). She had a whole section of amazing things, you should really check her stuff out! My 2014-2015 Poppin planner came with some stickers as well. I am also using Recollections Washi Tape, and Stabilo pens.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: