DeLonghi EC155 15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker

7:00 AM Jo 0 Comments

My New Espresso Maker

I just recently bought the DeLonghi EC155 15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker. It was an amazing purchase, well worth the money. I hoping to save some money now from not going to Starbucks all the time. I did purchase the Starbucks Espresso Roast coffee beans, that will provide me many "Starbucks" lattes. 
It does not take long to heat up and it brews wonderfully.
The milk frother is great too, now that I know how to use it. I was placing the tip too far into the milk, you have to start with it just barely in the milk to be able to get lots of foam. So far, no complaints.
I did get this for a great deal on Ebay. It was brand new and in the packing. It says that it could be a store model or a defective one that was sent back to the factory to be fixed. Mine is in perfect condition. I bought it from the seller aroma-mocha. Definite 5 stars to the seller and the product. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments: