Real Techniques Review!

12:53 PM Jo 0 Comments


REAL TECHNIQUES
A few days ago I purchased the Real Techniques complexion sponges and powder brush. Ulta was having a sale, buy one get one free, so I went in for one sponge and came out with 2 and a brush, for only around $12!! (plus it came with free samples yay!)

 The sponge is like a Beauty Blender, but cheaper. I didn't want to fork out $20 for one sponge, not even knowing if I liked sponges yet. So, I went for the 2 pack of Real Techniques sponges for $10.99. I saw somewhere that you can use it wet, so your foundation doesn't just soak in, and that's what I did. I used Rimmel London's matte BB Cream with it. It's like a 9-in-1 foundation. I actually loved it! It put the make-up on my face much smoother than my hands usually do. When I use my hands I get streaks and it's not always even. This sponge spread the makeup quite evenly. What I also like about it is that it has a flat edge for around the eyes and nose, and a pointed end to help with blemishes. Highly recommended!

Now, the brush. I just got this because it was technically free. I was using a simple $3 E.L.F powder brush that I quite loved. This brush is very nice as well. It is well made, and looks nice. It isn't the softest brush in the world, but it does work really well. I like that is is rounded, versus flat like my E.L.F. brush. It apples my Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder evenly. It gets a thumbs up from me!



THANKS FOR READING! ENJOY YOUR DAY LOVELIES! x



You Might Also Like

0 comments: